1. Information Gathered
- Usage of the yumXYZ website will require information. yumXYZ will gather the following when users sign up, Full Name, Address, Email Address and Contact number. For vendors yumXYZ will also collect bank details, this comprises of sort code and account number. yumXYZ will also store and record users activity this includes preferences, payment history as well as any emails or letters sent.
2. Usage of information
- The information gathered will be used to identify users who navigate the website, their preferences, identify orders and payments. The information will help yumXYZ prevent against and tackle fraud. yumXYZ will also use the information to administer, support, improve and develop. yumXYZ will use the information from time to time to get feedback and opinion on how to better deliver the service.
- Where indicated yumXYZ will use the information provided to contact users about the services available, this may also include third-party marketing services. Users can make a request using the contact information below to be omitted from any third party contact.
3. Disclosure of information
- Stripe© will process all card payments and will provide support services in regards to these payments. yumXYZ will not hold any payment card details.
- Any personal data disclosed to yumXYZ can be shared with vendors (“Partner vendors”), this is to allow vendors to process orders correctly as well as contact users if necessary.
- yumXYZ may from time to time disclose information to affiliates and associates. Users can opt out of this using the contact information below.
- If yumXYZ is under any legal obligation or duty to do so then information will be disclosed to the relevant organisations. This includes the enforcement of yumXYZ terms and conditions, protection of yumXYZ rights and exchanging information with other organisations to prevent against and tackle fraud.
- All data collected will be transferred onto yumXYZ.
4. Security, data retention and access
- Users are responsible for passwords; yumXYZ advises passwords are not shared with anyone as disclosure of passwords may disclose personal information.
- Where possible yumXYZ will take steps to prevent unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
- yumXYZ cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to the Website any transmission is at the user’s own risk. Once yumXYZ has received the information, strict procedures will be implemented to prevent unauthorised access.
- Users are entitled to see and update any data yumXYZ has in relation to them. This data can be requested for using the contact details below.