Below are the terms of service for the yumxyz.com/yum.xyz website and applications, it is under these terms and conditions that partners supply their meals. Please read through it carefully before placing any orders, by accessing and using any of the services provided by Yumxyz you agree to the terms in their entirety.
If you have any queries or questions relating to these terms please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before agreeing or using any of our services
2. Information about us
- yumxyz.com/yum.xyz and its mobile applications are run and operated by YUMXYZ Ltd (“We” or “Us” or “Our”).
- Whose registered address is 19 Greenwood house Rosebery avenue London EC1R4RJ.
- Registered in England and Wales the company registration number is 10914602
- yumXYZ allows users (“customer(s)” or “you”) to discover, order and pay for food, food that is prepared by independent vendors (“Partners”) and paid for through us.
3. Service availability
- Service is limited to pick up only and we will not deliver food.
- All food on the menu is subject to availability; we will endeavour to keep our Partners menus as up to date as possible. This may not always be possible, however.
- Please be aware of opening hours any orders placed outside of these hours will be processed at the next available time, if this is not possible you will have to contact yumXYZ and a refund will be processed, it is your responsibility to get in touch with yumXYZ in these instances. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee in these situations to offset any costs incurred to us.
- The menus offered on the website or application are provided by the independent vendors and maintained by us.
- All orders placed will need to be accepted by the partner vendor and only then will a confirmation email be sent, this will be sent by us on the partners’ behalf.
- The contract for the supply of any meal will be between you and the partner vendors and only when the email has been sent does this form.
- Food quality and service will be the responsibility of the vendors, with yumXYZ only processing payments.
- Get in touch with us if you feel the quality isn’t as expected or advertised as we work hard to represent only the best vendors
5. Meals and availability
- yumXYZ cannot guarantee that foods will be suitable to specific dietary or allergies, please never assume and get in touch with the appropriate vendors in ahead of order, if after making enquiries you are still unsure don’t place an order.
- yumXYZ and our partners will always endeavour to provide the advertised service and products. Unfortunately, however, there are sometimes external factors beyond our control. In these circumstances getting in touch with our team.
- All meals are subject to availability when something is no longer available the menu will be updated accordingly in instances when it isn’t vendors will be happy to order alternatives and if not see below how refunds are processed.
6. Payments and refunds
- All prices advertised are inclusive of VAT.
- In instances where price points are clearly incorrect, unexpectedly low or high. yumXYZ reserves the right to cancel these orders.
- All orders can within a reasonable amount of time be cancelled, if the order has ‘begun’ then cancellation will be waived.
- Users who cancel orders will have their money returned to them using the same method unless the order has deemed to have begun in these instances users will be charged. yumXYZ and yumXYZ alone will decide if an order has begun or not
- All payments will be processed through yumXYZ using the Stripe payment system. We are authorised by partner vendors to take payments of their behalf.
- Returns are processed within five working days, these will be processed if an order has been cancelled, or if the meal ordered is unavailable. It is down to yumXYZ discretion to offer returns under any other circumstances.
7. Our liability
- We provide our service and content on an “as-is” and “as available” basis and we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of our Service, or that it will be timely or error-free or that defects will be corrected. Subject as provided below, neither any partner vendor nor we shall have any liability to you for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from your use of or your inability to use our Service. In the event that yumXYZ or one of our partner vendors is found to be liable to you our total aggregate liability is limited to the purchase price of the Meals, you have paid for in your order. This does not include or limit in any way yumXYZ or any Partner Vendors’ liability for any matter for which it would be illegal for us or it to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our or its liability, including liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- No party shall be liable to the other for any delay or non-performance of its obligations under this Agreement arising from any cause beyond its control including, without limitation, any of the following: an act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in clause 6b shall excuse the users from any payment obligations under this Agreement.
8. Varying terms & law and jurisdiction
- Terms may change at any time and as such, you should come back to check from time to time as they are binding to you.